I am really excited for NYCC. This is the first major con that I am getting a chance to go to. Funko posted the rules and lottery information about getting a ticket to their booth. I already signed up, so check out their blog below and get your name in if you’re going to be there.
In order to streamline the process and determine fairly who will be eligible to enter the Funko booth, we’re raffling off tickets and you could get a chance to get into the Funko booth and snag some Funko Exclusives – only available at NYCC!
Participation in this process is required in order to have a chance to visit the Funko booth at NYCC!
The lottery process will close on 12:01am EST on September 26th. All winners will be notified by October 1st of the date and time they can line up for the Funko booth.
This random drawing is for a chance to get a ticket to purchase items at the Funko booth.
- Attendee & professional badges only. No exhibitors.
- One application per person only.
- Winning a ticket does not guarantee you any specific item at the Funko booth. Items may sell out by the time you reach the front of the line.
- You must have a valid NYCC 2016 pass for any days you select. No exceptions. We will be checking your Fan Verification profiles to ensure that if you win the lottery for a specific day, you have a badge for that corresponding day.
- Tickets are awarded randomly for a specific date and time and must be redeemed for that specific session only. No exceptions.
- Tickets are not transferrable and ID will be checked.
- You must bring your ticket to the Funko booth to be scanned at the time of your session.
- There will be a strict limit of one of each item per ticket.
- You will not be able to line up at the Funko booth before your session begins.
- Every person in line will require a ticket. No exceptions.
ADA attendees must also go through the same process as noted above.